Information Provided by You
Your Personal Data may be collected when you interact with us in the following ways. This may not be an all-inclusive list of how we collect information from you when interacting with Navistar.
- Send us an inquiry about our products and services
- Request a quote or proposal
- Apply for credit or financing
- Voluntarily fill out a survey or questionnaire
- Submit an inquiry or application for employment
- Signup for our newsletter
- Signup for our vehicle telematics service (Refer to our Connected Vehicle Privacy Notice at https://www.internationaltrucks.com/connected-vehicle/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy for service and product specific privacy notice that supplements this notice)
- Purchase a vehicle from us or at one of our dealers
- Charge your vehicle at Navistar affiliated EV charging stations
- Register to attend one of our events
- Visit one of our websites
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party providers, business partners, public databases, suppliers, vendors, and data providers. For example, if you service or repair your vehicle at one of our dealers or provided consent for that data to be shared with us. Use and disclosure of this information is limited to the purposes described in this notice.