Navistar appreciates your interest in our products and website. Your privacy is important to us, and we want you to feel comfortable viewing our website and providing information to us. We may change or add to this privacy statement so we encourage you to review it periodically.
Any personal information you may choose to share with us on a website may be used for marketing research or other marketing and service related purposes, such as updates and customer satisfaction. This information will not be disclosed to anyone outside of Navistar or its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensed dealers unless required by law. We do not exchange or sell your personal information to any other company.
Site Traffic Monitoring
We collect anonymous information about every visit to our website by tracking Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are not linked to any personal information associated to the individual visitor. The information is used to improve our website and make your access to our website convenient and efficient.
Like many other websites, Navistar uses “cookies” to allow us to better serve your interests. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in site traffic monitoring. We do not link cookies to any personally identifiable information.
By using one of our websites, you consent to our use of visitor information as outlined in this online Privacy Statement. When a visitor registers on our site, he or she may choose to opt-out of any direct communications. A registrant may also choose to opt-out of direct communications at a later date.
Navistar uses e-mail links throughout its website so that you can contact us with your questions or concerns. We will read every message and try to respond promptly. We may save your e-mail comments to improve our website and programs.
Copyright 2016 Navistar, Inc. All rights reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on the Navistar website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. Material displayed on our site may be downloaded for non-commercial, personal use only, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are not removed. The contents of our site may not be distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, or reported for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Navistar. The Navistar site may also contain images that are subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on the Navistar Internet site are subject to the trademark rights of Navistar, including, without limitation, corporate logos and emblems. Nothing contained on the Navistar website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any mark or other intellectual property of Navistar or of any other party displayed on the website. The unauthorized use of any mark or other content displayed on any Navistar website is strictly prohibited.
NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY NAVISTAR ON ITS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WHILE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, IT MAY INCLUDE ERRORS OR INACCURACIES.
Navistar uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up-to-date. However, the information may contain factual or typographical errors, and Navistar makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Navistar may change the information on its website at any time without prior notification or obligation.
The Navistar website may contain links to other sites. Navistar has not reviewed all of the sites linked to our website. The links are provided for your convenience. Navistar is not responsible for the contents, links or privacy on any of the linked websites. Some of the linked site may be to other Navistar owned sites. Please note that each site is governed by its own Privacy Statement as each site gathers and uses information for different reasons.
DISCLOSURE in compliance with California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010:
Navistar, Inc., provides the following disclosure on behalf of it and its subsidiaries and third-party designees (collectively "Navistar").
1. Navistar is in the process of creating a process for verification of its product supply chains to evaluate and address the risks of human trafficking and slavery. It is expected this process will be risk-based.
2. Navistar does not conduct audits to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards regarding human trafficking and slavery. For anyone aware of conduct contrary to the company standards and code of conduct, Navistar maintains a Business Abuse and Compliance hotline at 1-877-7DIALIT (1-877-734-2548) as well as an internet site at tnwinc.com/webreport/default.asp
3. Navistar is working on a process to request and receive certifications from its direct suppliers that materials incorporated into our products comply with laws regarding slavery and human trafficking.
4. Navistar is working to amend its internal policies to create accountability standards and procedures for employees who fail to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking.
5. Navistar trains employees and management with direct responsibility for supply chain management regarding human trafficking and slavery issues at regular intervals beginning in 2012.
6. Navistar has amended its standard terms and conditions to specifically prohibit its suppliers from engaging in any type of human trafficking and slavery.